Friday, March 25, 2022

In My Easter Bonnet Dapper Doodad

Good morning!

 Look at all these cuties in their Easter best!

"In My Easter Bonnet" the newest Dapper Doodad .. is available here in our Etsy shop!


Stitched on 28 count black evenweave .. I used a wood decor piece from Hobby Lobby ..item # on the back of the chart . I added Chesea's Checks in aqua and mustard. I also added Daisy trim around 3 sides of the piece .. a bow with one of the daisies topped it off. 

The 4 Easter Doodads.. Egg Hunt.. Carrots 4 Sale .. Snowed In Spring... and In mY Easter Bonnet ..I had fun yesterday setting up the big tiered tray with these Doodads .. they are the perfect size for that Tiered Tray!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: