Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Wreath Swap 2

Hello friends!
We have 3 new releases coming to shops  in the first week of April .. First let's talk about Wreath Swap 2 ! Featuring the monthly O's from July - December. "Wreath Swap 2 "is a companion chart to "Home Is Where The Wreath Is" and "Wreath Swap 1"
Shown in the photo above are the charts ..

"Wreath Swap 2" .. "Home Is Where The Wreath Is" ..and "Wreath Swap 1" 



All of the supplies needed ... The wreaths are all attached using magnets and washers so that you can change them out every month .. The design can also be hung horizontal or vertical .


Thanks so much for stopping by!

This weeks video 

Our Etsy shop 
 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

FabShabbyRoses said...

I can't wait to stitch these O's up! They are absolutely adorable!!!! Great job ladies!!!