Friday, March 18, 2022

Spring Snow Dapper Doodad

Happy Friday!

The newest Dapper Doodad .. Spring Snow is available in the Etsy shop! 

An adorable bunny in a basket in a snowglobe will be a fun decoration for your Spring home!

 It's available here in our Etsy shop !

Egg Hunt .. Carrots For Sale .. Spring Snow ..Dapper Doodads
For finishing I used a decor piece from Hobby Lobby ..  item # on chart .. added a bow and a string of daisy trim to the bottom and oine of them for the bow . I used Chelsea's Checks in mustard and aqua for backing the piece .

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: