Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Gertrude and Bernice Tiered Tray tidbit

Good morning! 

Gertrude is back with her friend Beatrice for this cute Spring Tiered Tray Tidbit!

 "Gertrude and Beatrice are available here in our Etsy shop!

"Gertrude's Garden .. "Tilly's Trellis" and "Gertrude and Bernice" Stitched on 28 count monaco that was Rit Dyed with evening blue.. then coffee tea dyed . For finishing I used the House wood piece from Scarlet Sky Design on Etsy    I added Chelsea's Checks in black and white.. and mustard and white. a bow on top and daisy trim finish it off.
Rit Dye Tutorial

Thanks so much for stopping by!




 Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: