Sunday, February 20, 2022

Oh Hello Spring .. Back up The Truck


Happy Sunday friends! 
Today we will start the walk down new releases for market lane .. we are so excited !
This is "Oh Hello Spring" from the "Back Up The Truck" series!
The colors on this piece will make you swoon with all its springiness! Is that a word ?  I used the new colors of Priscilla's Pretty Plaids (aqua) and Chelsea's Checks (mustard) vintage trim in cloud


 Look at all those cute truck backsides!

 "Pumpkin Picking Day" .. "This Is Halloween".." Here Comes Santa Claus" ..'Winter Wonderland".. "Roses are Red'

all your necessities 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: