Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Shamrock Farm ..Tiered Tray Tidbit

 


Good morning!
 Who doesn't love a sheep hanging out of a truck ? :)
This is "Shamrock Farm" the newest "Tiered Tray Tidbit" available here in our Etsy shop

Stitched on 28 count black evenweave .. I finished "Shamrock Farm" on one of the blocks from Michael's .. I added Chelsea's Checks in grey  and a bow with 2 different ribbons .. greenery and some of the wood beads . This will be prefect to decorate your St. Patrick's+ Day Tiered Trays!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: