Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Daisy Mae



Good morning !
If you watched our video this week I was working on our last market release .. and here she is! "Daisy Mae" is the cutest bunny who loves bees and daisies!
Market starts next Friday March 4.. so she will be available in shops after that!
The fabric is 28 count Monaco .. dyed with evening blue Rit dye .. then coffee tea dyed

Dying tutorial below



Finishing item # is on back of chart along with all the floss needed..



Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: