Thursday, February 24, 2022

Jingle Bell Cafe

Happy Thursday Friends! Continuing our Market releases with "Jingle Bell Cafe"  This is a market exclusive .. which means shops that come to market can order it and shops that don't come to market have to wait until April to order it. Lots of shops have preorders .. so make sure you let them know you want one!

all the supplies you need..
This was the chalkboard that hung in the kitchen this Christmas.. and so many of you requested it become a cross stitch .. so we thought since this is our first market we would make it happen! I think this will look so fun in your kitchen or dining room with our Mrs. Claus Bakery
Won't they be so cute together! 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: