Thursday, December 30, 2021

Roses are Red.. Back up the Truck!

Happy Thursday friends !  This is "Roses are Red:" the newest in the "Back Up The Truck" series !
This chart will be shipping to shops next week!


I used the same basket for finishing that I've used on all in the series



Magnets and washers lead to easy changing of the seasons ..and below is a finishing tutorial


The pink truck is a show stopper on this chart surrounded by the red roses!  I found the roses at the Dollar Tree last year .. so the  basket is really inexpensive to fill up! I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in black and white and Chelsea's checks in red and white . Vintage trim was also added on the ends..
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: