Monday, July 20, 2020

Trick or Treat!

Good morning! 
This is Trick or Treat .. the cutest trick or treater with her cat and happy pumpkins! 
This chart will ship to shops August 3.. This chart is based on a chalkboard that hung in my kitchen last year and was one of my most requested to convert to cross stitch ! I could not wait to be able to show her to you!
 I found the pumpkin at Hobby Lobby sku 5015375 .. candy corn picks are from Michael's.. finishing Fabric from our Halloween bundle at Fat Quarter shop  
for finishing I used sticky board .. mounted the stitching and 2 finishing fabrics to sticky board .. I glued the 3 pieces together and then glued them to the pumpkin .. I made a bow with 2 different ribbons and added 2 candy corn picks to the sides and another to the top of the bow 

 Guard cat guarding his designs ..
I stitched the design on 28 count evenweave ..using all Classic Colorworks floss.. I did not stitch the black checks in her skirt .. that is my black fabric showing through. So if you stitch her on black you can save some stitches ..also all the black details on the pumpkins are my fabric showing through
thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

7 comments:

Merritt said...

Such an adorable piece. Love those candy corn picks.

Cindy said...

OMG... cats and candy corn!

Shelly Nichols said...

So darn cute! I think Calvin might be trying to edge out Chelsea and Cash for 2nd chair!

Unknown said...

So darn cute I Just love it! Will there be a thread pack and when will it be available at FQS ?

Debbie said...

I am so in love with your Trick or Treat design! I enjoy all your gorgeous designs...wishing there were more hours in the day to make all of them!

Barb said...

What an adorable witch! You and Chelsea are doing an amazing job!

dianarip1 said...

I absolutely love this one! I'm a little confused as to how you did the gingham skirt? Do you sew the fabric on? or Did you cut the aida and let the fabric show through?