Saturday, July 25, 2020

Calvin and Trixie ..Sip of the Seasons


Happy Saturday!
This is Calvin and Trixie.. the newest in the Sip of The Seasons Series!
Calvin is doing his best smile to look like his cross stitched self! Pretty close Calvin :)

Calvin is dressed in his vintage scary cat costume for Halloween .. holding a cup with a witch inside!  He has a special pumpkin vine that grows pumpkin buckets and candy corn !
Calvin and Trixie ships to shops August 3 
I stitched him on charcoal grey Rit dyed fabric that was tea coffee dyed . I used all Classic Colorworks floss in the colors
Black Coffee.. 12 Grain .. Pumpkin Harvest .. Plum Paisley.. Embers.. Queen Bee .. Bean Sprout .. Frog legs .. Tea and Biscuits 
 For finishing I used a planked pumpkin from Lela Mae designs on Facebook .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board and then added a plaid fabric covered sticky board for the back .. A bow made from plaid and black and white check ribbon were added to the top ..with candy corn picks and a tag Halloween sign for the topper
thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Carol Leatherman said...

I just cannot resist commenting again today on this pattern! I am SO happy to see it - and can't wait to get it and stitch away! Only problem....where to show his black heart?! Hahaha I will stitch one in somewhere - thank you ladies for all you do!!!