Friday, March 27, 2020

What's In My Cup? Farmhouse

Good morning!
This is Farmhouse .. the first in a series of 4 farmhouse style mugs! You can find this cutie in our etsy shop here 
We did the 3 mugs for Spring .. and now it's time for some everyday farmhouse styles !
To finish her off I used a pink paddle ( the perfect shade of piggy ) :)from Lela Mae Designs on Facebook ..they are actually having their sale today .. so if you follow them you can jump on their page and order one !
I mounted the stitching on sticky board with a layer of batting .. and also mounted black gingham fabric on sticky board. I glued the 2 pieces together and then glued them to the paddle ..I made a bow from 2 different ribbons and added 2 small sunflowers .. so simple and cute!
Thanks so much for stopping by !
Our Etsy shop ..





*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I swore I was not going to buy another chart until I finished at least one more. Then you come out with a piggy one ��❤️. Soooo cute. Thanks.

Nina said...

That is too cute!!! I am going to have to get busy!!! I'm still working on Hip Hop. And I must tell you that it has been years since I first tried cross stitch...I never enjoyed it very much, I would lose my count, not get the measurement exactly right, fuss with the hoop, etc., just not fun. But, since I've been watching your videos and those of the Fat Quarter Shop....I really wanted to try again. I am having such fun!!! I'm not using hoops and I can't believe how much easier it is for me! It is also unbelievable how many stiches I've removed, I've changed fabric, I've changed color...and I just can't believe how little those things bother me...usually I'm so fussy, I just give up. I just keep hearing everyone say, 'it's fine...do it the way that suits you...finished is better than perfect'. I feel much more confident to try!! Thank you all so much!!!! <3 <3 <3

B.K. said...

Another winner ladies!