Friday, March 6, 2020

Quilter's Cottage


Good morning!
This is Quilter's Cottage from Lori Holt .. Bee in my Bonnet ..It's Sew Emma Designs..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
I stitched this on 28 count light grey evenweave that was coffee tea dyed .. I used the Aurifloss colors that were called for but in different areas .I wanted it to have a patriotic look to it ..
as you can see on the chart .. there was an alphabet that I left off ..
I found the wood house piece at Walmart and the fabric star at Hobby Lobby .. the fabric used for the backing is here .. I mounted both the stitching and blue gingham on sticky board ..with batting underneath the stitching and glued both pieces together . I added a wood home sign and decided it did not need any more embellishments.. I used washers and magnets so I can use the house for more designs ..

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

This weeks video ..


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

7 comments:

Barbara A said...

LOVE IT! You. Have such a fabulous creative vision.

Shelia Burton said...

I love it. That frame is adorbs too. You are so creative and a fabulous stitcher and fully finish your projects wonderfully!!!

Martha said...

I knew your finish would be special and it is! Just so spectacular.

Amy Coats said...

Where did you get the home sign??

Barb said...

I have been watching that design grow. The finish is wonderful!

Helen L said...

oh my goodness!! I love it!! Such a perfect finish for that piece! I'm working on it also, but am just finishing up the house. I got distracted by other projects, like The Old Red Barn that you all showed awhile back! :-) I'm going to have to go find that house wood piece! :-) Beautiful job Priscilla! Hugs, H

Debi said...

Love this Priscilla! I'm going to make a quilt as you go quilt like the one you made with the Sweet fabric, like the one in this post with Ronnie sitting on it. I have a Sweet jelly roll & a white jelly roll. Is that all I need as far as fabric?