Sunday, March 8, 2020

The Spring Kitchen Hutch

Happy Sunday friends! 
The hutch in the kitchen is all decorated for Spring!
I  found this hutch on Craig's list last month and painted it with chalk paint 


I wanted an open hutch with no doors to showcase my Rae Dunn pieces and I think hutch is perfect for that .. I also added some Vintage chickens .. buffalo checks ..greenery .. eggs ..a nest... a wicker basket and a vintage scale .. black buffalo checks on eggs .. a bunny and some bows tie it all together ..

Up on top of the hutch is a collection of chickens .. and a red metal barn . A buffalo check rag garland .. spring blosson branches and a cotton garland all decorate the top of the hutch ..
An enamel bunny trail sign sits on the bottom ..
The bunny and carrot garland is wood and also Rae Dunn ..


I love all the Springy colors and am hoping Spring weather would get here and stay for a while !

and of course our Peep has taken up residence in the hutch 
It looks so good with the tiered tray all decked out in its spring colors ! You can read more about the tiered tray here 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

Last years Spring home tour 


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!! Looks adorable.

Barb said...

The hutch looks just wonderful. I love all the pretty Spring colors!

Helen L said...

So pretty! I'm now regretting not picking up the Rae Dunn Hunny Bunny mug/rabbit! :-) I love all the spring colors and the chicks (including Peep!) Hugs, H

Unknown said...

You have a great eye for decorating around your home! Love it all.