Saturday, February 1, 2020

Be Mine Valentine Mantel

Good morning! 
The mantel is all set for Valentines Day! 
I haven't done a Valentine mantel .. I usually just do a Winter one .. but decided this year it needed to be Valentines !

The chalkboard is a heart roses and daisies .. The Love signs (I placed on top of thrifted shutters )and bless your heart sign are from Dollar tree.. The metal houses are all from Michael's last year ..I draped black buffalo check ribbon with a bow in the center ..
I left the twinkle lights from Christmas because it makes it more festive and it has been so dreary and grey here ! The pups love the Valentine mantel and I can't wait to show you the Valentine tree tomorrow! Both of the quilts are quilt as you go string quilts  .. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

4 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Oh your mantel is so warm, pretty and love is all over it. The doggies meanwhile are adorable !
Enjoy your weekend.
Fabby

Karen said...

Very cozy. Love it.

Barb said...

The mantel looks lovely. I still have twinkle lights on because it has been dreary here too. Rain everyday in Jan. except the 1st! Keep that countdown to Spring going!

Helen L said...

Beautiful, Priscilla! You have such a great way with setting things up and making the arrangement so pretty! Hugs,H