Tuesday, February 4, 2020

A Canister Cow


Good morning! 
This is Bovinia from Plum Street Samplers.. stitched by Chelsea and finished by me ..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
The tin canister is from Michael's and I used magnets to attach the stitching and the topper
decoration ..I used magnets in case she stitches something else she wants to use the canister for ..
I mounted the stitching on sticky board with 2 layers of batting ..I also mounted black buffalo check fabric on sticky board and glued the 2 pieces together ..
I cut an oval shape out of sticky board and added the red check fabric .. I added a black check ruffle to the back of the oval ..The Farm Fresh is a wood piece that I spray painted black and then glued on the oval piece .. I made a bow from 2 different black check ribbons added some lambs ear on each side and glued the topper to the bow .. I also added a magnet to the bottom of the piece so that part is removable too ..
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

Robin said...

So so cute, good job ladies!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Did Chelsea use the called for colors? Really cute finishing!

Unknown said...

Where can we find the colors Chelsea used?