Wednesday, February 12, 2020

February Squaredance

Good morning! 
This is February Squaredance from Heart In Hand Needleart ..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
I stitched it on 28 count tea/ coffea dyed Monaco .. I used Classic Colorworks floss in the colors Ribbon Red .. Black Coffee.. and Bamboo


I mounted it on sticky board with 2 layers of batting .. I added black buffalo check to sticky board and glued the two pieces together ..I made the bow with 2 different ribbons and painted a heart with chalkboard paint ...I topped the heart with 2 tiny red buttons . and tied some bakers twine to glue to the top of the buttons ..
 I used the same metal buffalo check canister I found at Hobby Lobby last year to mount it on with magnets and washers ..
So far there are 5 months finished and here they are .. they all store in the canister ..so far :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop 

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
This weeks video ..
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Your finishes are always so cute. Thanks for sharing. I am curious as to how you cut your sticky board.

Bunny E Martins said...

Just adorable, Priscilla!

Sam I Am...... said...

Those are so cute and small. I am all into small xs pieces! I laugh every time I see your sentence on giving you credit if we use your finishing ideas. I only laugh because if I ever tried mine would not even look close to yours! LOL! Have you ever seen those Pinterest "fails"? Mine would be a Priscilla "fail". But trust me if I ever do it (and I need to as my finishes are mounting up) I will definitely give you credit. Although when you see it you may not want to be associated with it! LOL! Have a great week! Are you making your beautiful Valentine cookies?