Thursday, February 13, 2020

September Square Dance 2


Good morning! 
This is Chelsea's September Square Dance from Heart In Hand Needleart that I finished on a buffalo check canister  she found at Hobby Lobby ..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

My September Square dance here  these canisters were in last year's Spring decor at Hobby Lobby and are no longer available .
I mounted the stitching on sticky board with 2 layers of batting underneath 
I used 2 fabric covered sticky boards .. one black gingham and one red polka dots 

I added red check ribbon on the sides with some Lori Holt vintage trim over the top .. Chelsea wanted a bow that would work for all the months so I made a bow of 2 different black check ribbons .. The stitching is attached with magnets and washers to be able to switch out monthly ..
She will be able to store all the months in the canister ..

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
This weeks video ..

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

No comments: