Friday, February 28, 2020

Peep!

Good morning! 
This is Peep .. the third Stitching With The Housewives design available in our Etsy shop! 
It is just adorable and I can't wait to see you all stitching it! 

I used another one of the tins from Michael's to display Peep .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board .. with batting underneath .. and added black checks to another piece of sticky board for the back .
I glued it to the front of the canister ..I made a bow from black checks and added a nest with eggs that I stuck a little chick in ..and glued that on top of the bow on the lid ..
Please use the hashtag #pcpeep when you post yours on social media
Hello Spring and Peep ..
Crunch! 
Which one is your favorite ?
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

6 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

I would be hard-pressed to pick a favorite! I love them all and I am in-between emails right now because I went to fiber so I have to get a new email set up so I can get these! Great job and congrats to you and Chelsea!

Unknown said...

Agree they are all so very cute Pricilla thank you. Will you becoming up with some cute things like this for 4th of July and other holidays?

Diana said...

Just LOVE these ~ what a sweet collection ~

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute!

Helen L said...

love those little chicks!! what a great new chart!! :-) Hugs, H

Barb said...

That is so cute. It might be my favorite! Super finishing!