Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Harvest Chalkfull 3

Good morning!
This is Harvest Chalkfull .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design .. and this is my 3rd finish of Harvest ! This one is stitched by Robin .. one of our You Tube subscribers that won a finishing! She mailed me her finished piece and I set  to finishing it

The first one of these I finished was mine .. you can read more about that here 

the second Harvest  was Kimberly's from The Fat Quarter shop .. you can read more about that here 
I mounted the stitching on sticky board with batting underneath and then mounted golden yellow checks on sticky board and black checks on sticky board for behind the stitched piece .. I made a bow from 2 different black ribbons .. checks and stripes and added a big sunflower .. It is attached to the enamel piece with magnets and washers so the rest of the series can be added to the enamel piece ..Hope Robin loves it!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

This weeks video ..


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

4 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Priscilla -
I love looking at your site but I don’t believe I’ve ever left a Comment before - sorry about that! You are so talented and so creative!! I was wondering if you have any tutorials available for help or if you could suggest some simple tutorials for stitchers like me - way less talented and need a little help in products to use, ideas. Just some simple suggestions to get some stitched things out there for display.

Your site is truly amazing and inspiring. Thanks for sharing and thank you, too, for any help.

Robin said...

I just love it Priscilla! Thank you so much, I can't wait for it to come in the mail!!!!!

Lisa S. said...

It looks amazing! She will love it 😍

ChrisDeeCaregeiver @gmail.com said...

Good morning Priscilla. This is my first time posting a comment too even though I've read your blog for about a month. (Shame on me). First off, I want to say how much I enjoy reading your blog. You are so talented, I would so love to have you come over and help me decorate. (Smile)
Secondly, I love your chalk board creations! I've never cross stitched on black fabric and I'm a little afraid to try.I struggle to keep my stitches neat and straight on 14 count Aida. I wonder if you think that your designs could be done on white aida and which pattern you feel would be most easily adapted to stitching this way?

Lastly, I want to tell you how much I look forward to your Youtube blog with Chelsea every Saturday. My husband even watches it, if he's in the house when I view it.

Priscilla I am in awe of the energy you gave and the amount of work you are able to get done in a day.
Hugs and blessings!