Sunday, September 29, 2019

Fall on the Mantle

Happy Sunday! 
The mantel is all decorated for Fall! 
Calvin is mad because it's not Halloween yet .. but you can't please that cat all the time ..
I used 4 garlands .. bookpage leaves.. buffalo check rag garland .. wooden pumpkin garland and fall leaf garland
The chalkboard in a thrifted frame is a vintage truck in the Indian corn patch .. with chickens and pumpkins!
sweater pumpkins and a couple of chickens are also present ..

A piece of vintage fence from the flea market holds another chalkboard and the rag flowers from our friend Rich . The pillow is from Amazon and is in our Amazon shop 
The galvanized house lanterns are from Walmart ..

and this is what Calvin thinks about it not being Halloween! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
The Fall home tour
**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**

Ronnie's Needleminder click here 



We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Your decorations are so beautiful. Growing up my mom never decorated for anything but Christmas and even then it was just the tree. Watching your home tours has me wanting to do more decorating in my own home. Going to start small though. Thank you for all the wonderful ideas!

Elbusch1 said...

I love how you decorated your mantel for fall and Halloween! Wonderful Inspiration!

Martha said...

Your home is just beautiful. I’ve watched the fall tour several times. It inspired me to work a little harder to celebrate the changing season. I worked on Chicken Joy last night too! Thank you again!

Circé said...

Je suis en admiration devant toute cette belle décoration :-) Ronnie est trop belle sur le fauteuil et Calvin trop drôle !

Jackie said...

Your home is beautiful Priscilla. TFS.

Roxann in East Texas said...

You are an amazing housekeeper and Momma. The mantel is absolutely beautiful.

PJharrison said...

You have lots of nice chickens. Have you been collecting them for awhile? Your farmhouse theme is very nice & comfortable.... feels like one of my family's home. Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

I love your house and decorations! IT's so beautiful. THank you for the CHicken Joy too!! I'm almost done with Boo, then on to Chicken Joy!

Barb said...

Mantel is wonderful! Those photos of Calvin are so funny!

Helen L said...

Beautiful mantle. I love how you decorate! And thanks again for the Chicken Joy chart!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Absolutely stunning! I absolutely love your 4 garland creation … you have inspired me to make one just like yours!