Monday, September 9, 2019

Chalkfull Harvest #2

Good morning!
This is Harvest Chalkfull .. my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands on Design stitched by Kimberly from the Fat Quarter Shop and finished by me !
Kimberly used the kit from the Chalkfull club that Fat Quarter Shop is running ...

I found this clipboard frame at Hobby Lobby .. (It has a beachy saying across the  bottom ) I mounted the stitching on sticky board .. this is stitched on chalkboard aida with all the called for floss ..I then mounted black ticking stripe on another sticky board .. I did glue the piece to the frame because she didn't want it to be switched out . I added a black stripe bow and a black ticking stripe covered button..
 ***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
This is my Harvest finish .. I love both of them .. which one is your favorite ? 


**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**

Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

2 comments:

Barb said...

It really looks so pretty!

Helen L said...

I love your chalkboard creations Priscilla. I have your queen bee farm and am waiting for my LNS to get in the Sunflower cottage. So fun!! Hugs, H in Healdsburg