Monday, September 30, 2019

Pumpkin Picking 2019

Good morning! 
Saturday was like the Christmas Day of the Fall season because it was pumpkin picking day! Could that Rae Dunn cup be any cuter ?!?
We pick at a farm that you pay by the car load .. they have lots of fancy pumpkins plus the normal jack o lantern orange pumpkins ! Blue pumpkins and white pumpkins are my favorites!
Cash was a big help :)
I ended up with 101 pumpkins this year .. there were no really huge ones because of our weather this year ..
so then at home .. they get lined up  all around the front flower bed ..
we found lots of the crook neck gourds this year ..
We were lucky we even got to go because it has been so rainy ..and this year was the hardest we have ever encountered with mud! We were covered in it .. it was like quicksand in the fields
Some of the blue pumpkins are almost an aqua color ..
mums ready to bloom... ornamental kale looking beautiful 



Thanks so much for stopping by !


**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**

Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

10 comments:

Pattypiecer said...

Oh MY. That is just wonderful and gorgeous. Living in Florida, we do not have pumpkin farms (that I know of) and they would be rotten by the end of the week sadly. Because of the heat. But what a wonderful fun activity for you and the family. Cash is adorable.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Your house looks so beautiful decorated with the pumpkins and how cute going to the pumpkin patch and the cute photo of that little cutie! Enjoy the week.

Vixxen36 said...

Beautiful as always, your photos are so vibrant!

PJharrison said...

These pumpkins are a colorful addition to your gorgeous flower beds. Enjoy them all.❤🍊🐔🌻

Sheila said...

Oh they look amazing.
We have just been to a local farm shop this morning and I have seen my first ever blue pumpkins. They were so gorgeous that I think I actually screamed at one point. My husband thought I had gone mad....ha,ha,ha.
I will go back and purchase one later in the month as I am not putting that beautiful thing outside....it's going on my dresser (hutch).
Hugs-x-

Elbusch1 said...

Your pumpkins look amazing! Wow! Now I will need to look for blue pumpkins! So cool! 🎃🎃🎃

Oliva Ohlson said...

I love reading this yearly post about your pumpkin picking. Mud and I don't get along, but I would probably get all muddier if I had such adorable grandkids! It's amazing to think that Cash is actually picking pumpkins this year compared to last year.

Barb said...

How amazing!! I would be happy to just live in your neighborhood so I could enjoy seeing all those wonderful pumpkins!!

indymta said...

Wow, everything looks amazing! Didn't know about blue pumpkins. Love your idea of surrounding the garden with pumpkins. And nothing is cuter than Cash with his pumpkin picks!

Helen L said...

Wow! That is ALOT of pumpkins!!! Looks so pretty along your flower beds. And Cash: can't believe he is walking and picking pumpkins already! So cute!! I'll bet your little grandmother heart goes pitter-pat doing fun things with him!! Hugs, H