Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Scarecrows In A Jar

Good morning!
The Fall decorating has commenced .. and I couldn't wait to show you this jar full of scarecrows! 

( the little truck stitched piece on the scale is from  Autumn Acres farm  )
This chalkboard hangs in the family room over the vintage buffet and gets changed out with the seasons.. There are of course the scarecrows.. Indian corn stalks .. and fall colored leaves!
I love it ... and now back to the decorating!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
 this weeks video ...

Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   


*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

6 comments:

Kristin McCollor said...

Scarecrows in a jar! So creative. Thanks for sharing.

Barbara Henderson said...

Love your scarecrows. Your tray looks great too.

Missy’s Miracle Stitches said...

Amazing! I can’t wait to stitch it! You and Chelsea plus Kimberly at FQS have renewed my love of cross stitch!!

Darlene said...

Hello, I love your Scarecrows in a Jar and all the other "in a Jar" chalkboard drawings you've shown. Have you ever considered publishing those drawings as embroidery patterns. I'd be one of the first, if not the first, to purchase each and every chalkboard drawing embroidery pattern. Please consider it.

Darlene said...

Please reply to wabbit4412@aol.com regarding my comment about possible embroidery patterns for your chalkboard drawings. Please and thank you!

katie1724 said...

Super cute! I love your scarecrows!!