Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The Ultimate Beginner Quilt

Good morning! 
Chelsea ( my daughter) and I are participating in the Ultimate Beginner Quilt with the Fat Quarter Shop ! 
It started 2 weeks ago and we finally got caught up and even did block 3!
 The stitched piece is Queen Bee Flower Farm 

Block 1 is this stripe block .. very easy 
Block 2 was the 9 patch shown above ..
and this is block 3 Picture Window .. I thought this one would be hard but it was very easy !  The stitched piece is Chalkfull Harvest 
We are using fabrics from the kit at Fat Quarter shop plus some checks and dots from Moda .. you can find the kit here 
also there is a blog post every week with a You tube video teaching you how to make each block on the Fat Quarter Shop channel ... so if you always wanted to make a quilt this would be the perfect time to start! 

these were the first quilts Chelsea and I made back in 2017 ... since then we have made quite a few quilts but we still have a lot to learn ! 
All colored text is clickable ...to find out more details
Thanks for stopping by and we hope you join us in making this quilt!


**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**

Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****


 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          


3 comments:

Chari said...

It looks so good!!Making quilts is so rewarding!

Marsha said...

They are looking so good! I hope this gives you the confidence to accept that, yes indeed, you are a quilter!!! Both of you!

Sam I Am...... said...

I've been gone so I'm catching up. I love your Halloween quilts you and Chelsea made! I also adore the Cash stitchery you made for his birthday. If I can get going I may participate in the FQS Beginner Quilt Series. Have a great week!