Sunday, February 3, 2019

February!



Happy Sunday!
This is February from a Year of Celebrations ..Hands On Design
I used the same little metal drawer from Hobby Lobby that I used for January 

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
I used Classic Colorworks Bamboo.. Really Teally, Licorice Red and Black Coffee .. I mounted it on sticky board and added gathered red gingham to the back . I attached the bow with a pipe cleaner to the handle and added a covered button
this weeks flosstube video
Have a great day!
                     If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

quiltstitch1 said...

I love it❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much for sharing and for all the inspiration!
Sue

Barb said...

So cute!

Crystal said...

Thank you for your inspiration to the crossstitch community!

Jenn M said...

Cute finish! I love the colour changes you made.
I just finished reading your entire blog: it took me 2 1/2 weeks! Naturally I have some questions....
1.. Did you ever stitch those Prairie Schooler pillows with the large count fabric and perle cotton?
2. Your big flower blankets, so beautiful! How do the flowers hold up after being washed? Do you make the flowers first and stitch them to the finished squares? The blog with the pattern you linked to is now private so I am trying to figure it out on my own.
Thanks for all the creative inspiration. It was fun to see the evolution of your crafting style. I too like to stitch, crochet, thrift, quilt, craft, bake, decorate; so it was an enjoyable journey!
Take care,
Jenn

Janet said...

I love your finishes. And your house is beautiful.