Monday, November 23, 2015

Christmasing Around the House

Happy Monday!
Thought I would share some Christmas around the house this morning ..
I love my china cabinet this year !

Cross stitch and Santa's are always a good thing !
Have a great day!
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties ! http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
http:http://diyshowoff.com/

5 comments:

Barb said...

I could not agree more, Santas and cross stitch are both wonderful!

Unknown said...

I love the ABC Christmas stitchery, cute and you have a magical way of displaying your treasures. Kathleen in Az

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful as always!! Love all of it!!

Hugs,
Deb

janicek said...

What a treat on a cold Monday morning! I can't decide which vignette I love the most - OK, all of them!

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

So festive and happy!!!! I almost started decorating this weekend but I figured I held out this long I'll wait until after Thanksgiving.....even though I'm itching to get started!