Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Christmas Galvanized Tiered Tray 2015

 Good Morning!
I am here today with another of my favorite seasonal decorations! The galvanized tiered tray I got at Sam's Club 2 years ago..It is sitting on the end of the counter in our kitchen..

 It is so fun to add all things Christmas to it to see such a wonderful addition to our Christmas home!There is a chalkboard front and center.. Fitz and Floyd Santa salt and pepper shakers.. BHG at Walmart deer salt and pepper shakers in a wreath  ( they are the cutest!)..vintage cookie cutters
 pinecones..greenery..sparkly ornaments..chalk painted mason jars..a little mason jar ornament hanging off the side..
 The back has bottle brush trees..a glittery putz like house..more glittery ornaments..and if you look at the photo below an army man of my grandsons..The big boys around here are always trying to photobomb my photos with things like this :)
I just love this tiered tray decorated for Christmas !

If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !
http:http://diyshowoff.com/
http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

16 comments:

Natasha said...

Very cute display!! I have been thinking about doing something similar but we recently adopted a kitten and she loves to play with anything that is not nailed down so this will have to wait till next year LOL

Have a great Day!!

Rita said...

Beautiful display as always!

I love looking at your posts. You're very talented.

Sandi Magle said...

I love how you have mixed the vintage items and greens on your tray, really a fun look, and so memory evoking. I laughed at the small soldier, as my boys had army men all over the house for years. When I packed up my parents' house after it's sale, I found army men tucked in the corner of one of the kitchen cabinets. He had been guarding the vinegar for 30 some years.

Love the nostalgia, Thanks, Sandi

Unknown said...

Your Santa chalkboard is cute! The tray is adorably festive with all the little goodies of Christmas. Kathleen in Az

janicek said...

I have only one word to describe this masterpiece - magical! Truly magical! So much to look at - a feast for the eyes. I have to admit that the little mason jar hanging from the side is probably my favorite. That's just downright clever!

Anonymous said...

Hi Priscilla! Oh, I just love this! You always decorate the tiered tray just perfectly. I like the added touch of the army man! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Barb said...

Great decorating! I do like anything Fitz and Floyd!

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

That's super cute!! I love those little deer salt and pepper shakers -just adorable!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Priscilla, I have loved my galvanized tiered tray too! I love how you have styled yours. Wondering how on earth that little jar ornament is hanging on there? Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh I am so excited to see your house for Christmas this year. I love your little trays this year. So piled on with Christmas goodness.

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Very pretty and festive display! You've styled the tier tray perfectly for Christmas! :) ...coming from Met Monday. ~Rhonda

GranthamLynn said...

Love it! I'm for sure going to go back and look for your follow button! I love your header with all the cookies. I think I want to come and visit!
Thanks for sharing at Mrs. Olsons so I could come over and meet you.
I'd love you to come over and visit and check out my feature on Mrs. Olson. Leave a comment on the feature post to vote for a giveway!

I'll be back! Happy Thanksgiving

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
You know how much I love this and how you decorate it for every Holiday but I really love it for Christmas. I have the rectangular one and I still can not find a place to put it as it is rather large. i want to use it in the kitchen but , with my small kitchen, i have no room. i am still looking though where i can use it......

Hugs,
Deb

Debbie said...

So cute! I love it!!!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

I adore that tiered galvanized tray, too! It's almost like a Christmas tree the way you have it filled, and such a fun way to display so many little treasures!

**** April **** said...

What a fun display!!!!