Monday, May 18, 2020

Sip of the Seasons ...Ronnie and The Bees



Good morning!
 This is the new Sip of The Seasons .. Ronnie and the Bees .. this will be available in shops the first week of June .. Ronnie is my Jack Russell Terrier that loves to spend time in the garden ..Calvin is a little jealous :)
She is stitched on 28 count Monaco that I Rit dyed denim blue then coffee tea dyed . She is stitched in all Classic Colorworks floss .
 I mounted the stitching on sticky board and also mounted blue check fabric on sticky board . Glued those two pieces together then also glued them to a board that I stuck down in the fence box .greenery picks .. sunflowers and daisies were all stuffed in the box along with a black check bow .
 I found the little picket fence box at Michael's and painted it white .. I added a wood garden sign that was also from Michael's that I painted black .
 Ronnie is holding her Queen Bee mug with a bee skep inside .. her little dress with puff sleeves looks so cute with all the bees and flowers surrounding her!
Penelope and Peep was the first in the Sip Of The Seasons series with Sam and Liberty next 



Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Will these new charts be available as Pdf file also? Love all your designs. You are very talented!