Friday, March 13, 2020

Penelope and Peep !


Good morning! 
I am so excited to introduce you to Penelope and Peep.. the newest chart from Chelsea and I !

Penelope is a chubby bunny holding her favorite mug with a peep ! The chart is available in our Etsy shop "StitchingHousewives" you can click here to see it
Ronnie and Piper love the new bunny ! Penelope got a couple of other peeps to join her in the cross stitch version ..
I stitched it on 28 count Monaco that I Rit dyed blue then coffee /tea dyed ..She would look good on any color of fabric just so it is dark enough for the white stitches to show up! The frame info is on the back of the chart .. To finish the piece I mounted it on sticky board with a layer of batting underneath ..

Then added 2 fabric covered sticky board layers of Lori Holt's gingham prints ..the orange and the  blue  then glued the 3 pieces together .. I then added a gingham bow with a carrot in the center .. This carrot is from Dollar tree ..

Love this chart .. and I am so excited that you get to stitch my chalkboard that's hanging in my kitchen right now!
I used all Classic Colorworks to stitch her..The blue color is Morning Glory .. it is so pretty! a DMC conversion is also included on the chart  ..and the chart is in color for easy stitching! Here is our video on how to dye your fabric

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

8 comments:

Roni Hunt said...

OMG!!!! I’m in heaven. Penelope and Peep is perfect!!! I love your designs!!

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for another cutie and all the info for finishing

Textila Erika said...

Such a cutie!

Barb said...

I love it. I already have my download! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

B.K. said...

Love your designs...keep them coming!

Carol Leatherman said...

Got the pattern - cannot wait to see what is next!1 Love what you do!

Robin said...

I think she is adorable! I really like the colors you choose.

Martha said...

I’m thankful today for all you and Chelsea have done in these past few weeks. I’m finishing Peep today and Penelope is waiting patiently. Without this hobby I think my anxiety would be through the roof! Thanks and God bless.