Tuesday, May 26, 2020

“Home”Patriotic Tiered Tray


Good morning!
I hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend ! I decorated my tiered tray in the kitchen yesterday .. and made a little something special for the top of the tray last night! 
this is the house and chickens from our Home ..What's in My Cup Chart ! THis chart is available in our Etsy shop here ..
I did change the chickens to 12 grain for the floss color .. I also left off one row of their legs and moved the fireworks up . I also made the row of grass go underneath their feet ..

I had seen this stitched like this from Vintage Pinker on Instagram and loved it and knew I had to stitch it!

I found this pedestal frame at Michael's earlier this year .. I have 2 of them and already put another patriotic design on one of them ..I mounted the stitching on sticky board and also mounted 2 different fabrics on sticky board .. Glued all 3 pieces together . I added Lori Holt's vintage trim in cloud around the edges of the stitching . I made a bow of 2 different ribbons and added a covered button .. Simple and perfect for the top of the tray!
Ronnie and piper love it ..
the back of the tray .. both of the signs are from Hobby Lobby .. daisies .. small flags ...cotton branches and boxwood picks are all included in the tray .
the chicken and cow are vintage found thrifting .


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)