Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Summer Daisies

Happy Tuesday!
This is Summer Daisies our design for the Summer issue of Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine from Chelsea and I !
Cows... chickens and Red, White and blue make a perfect design to stitch for summer ! Did you notice the cow weather vane :)
To finish Summer Daisies I mounted the stitching on sticky board with a layer of batting underneath .. I also mounted fabric to 2 sticky boards .. one blue polka dot and the other red buffalo checks . I added red gingham ribbon to the sides of the stitching and then glued all 3 pieces together . Washers were attached to the back to adhere to the magnets I put on the frame for Spring Tulips . I made the bow from 2 ribbons and added a daisy to the  center .
Cows... chickens and Red, White and blue make a perfect design to stitch for summer !
Summer Daisies is the same size as Spring Tulips so you can easily change them out for display! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
We hope you love Summer Daisies!

Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

5 comments:

Cheryl Howard said...

Priscilla and Chelsea, both of you are amazing!!!! I love the new design!!!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness...you better believe I love Summer Daisies! It is adorable!! Looking forward to stitching it!

Susan from Canada said...

I love it! I had daisies in my wedding bouquet 40 years ago!

disney@heart said...

They are all so cute, I see this and think it just adorable they truly make me happy !

Sarah said...

That is so cute! <3 You guys are really pumping them out!