Friday, April 17, 2020

What’s In My Cup? “Cream”

Good morning!
It's time for some Cream in your cup!
This is #4 in our Farmhouse ..What's in your Cup series!
You can find this chart in our Etsy shop along with the other 3!
of course a cow had to join the Pig, goat and rooster and she is just the sweetest brown cow with her flowers in her hair ...two babies and a milk bucket !
 To finish her I used this enamel piece from Tractor Supply ..Chelsea found these around Christmas time and it does have a Christmas saying on it .I used magnets to attach the stitched  piece to the enamel . I mounted the stitching on sticky board with batting underneath ..and also added black check fabric to another sticky board . Glued the two pieces together and then added 2 magnets to the back . I added 2 ribbons for the bows and a sunflower .. Mine is stitched on black 28 count evenweave with all Classic Colorworks floss
thanks so much for stopping by !
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

1 comment:

Carol Leatherman said...

So lovely! Love them all -