Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Chalkfull “Bloom”

Good morning!
This is Chalkfull ..Bloom the 6th in the series of 7 of my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design . What's better than a Mason Jar full of daisies ?

When floss colors were being picked .. I said how about using the red for the jar ? I love the way it turned out! I used the same enamel stand to finish it that I used for all the others. This stand is still available at Hobby Lobby . I use magnets to attach so they are easily changed out . I mounted my stitching on sticky board and also mounted big buffalo checks on sticky board . I glued those two pieces together and added a red check bow with a daisy in the center topped by a covered button of ticking stripe fabric .
For the small piece I used the enamel bucket from Hobby Lobby . I mounted it in an oval shape with 2 layers of batting underneath .. A row of Lori Holt vintage trim in Cloud and gathered torn red check fabric trim the edges . I made a bow of 2 kinds of ribbon to attach to the handle with a daisy and covered button on top . I also added another bow and daisy to the bottom side of the stitching attaching it to the ruffle .
The cover of the chart , with Cathy's stitching 

Here are all 6 .. I love making collages like this to see all the different seasons! One more to come!
Thanks so much for stopping by and of course for stitching with us!

Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful! An adorable series!

PJharrison said...

This jar is the BEST...I LOVE IT!!...I love the Harvest jar too, but this one is the CREAM. Thanks Priscilla and Kathy.

Carol Leatherman said...

I think this might be my favorite of the series! Your talent knows no boundaries - thank you for sharing it with us!

Oliva Ohlson said...

So stinking adorable!!! Thank you for all of the beautiful creative inspiration you have given me!

ShirleyG in MN said...

Love this one the best! Gorgeous and so happy!

Kathy H said...

Oh, Priscilla, I just love this one. The red jar is perfect. I love everything about it. I will have to try and finish up a few smalls so I can get started on this one.

Patty's Stitches said...

I love Bloom! Every time I think I have a favorite you just keep coming up with more! Keep up the great work. You keep us all inspired! You and Chelsea are such blessing to all us stitchers!