Sunday, April 19, 2020

Long May She Wave !

 Happy Sunday!
This is Long May She Wave .. a new release that will be available the first week of May!
We  Hope you save room in your Stitchmaynia plans for Long May She Wave!
You will love this design for your home for all the patriotic holidays! This is the first "big" chart Chelsea and I have done and it definitely won't be the last ! This one was drawn for the mantel chalkboard and it looks amazing in cross stitch! Just look at that flag!
I mounted the stitching on sticky board .. and also mounted the pretty red fabric on sticky board ..I glued the 2 pieces together and glued to the wood  house piece. I made the bow with 3 different ribbons and added a red check fabric star . I just stuck the 2 little flags into the bow ..Floss colors and size of the stitching are listed below..

You can also see it here on our You Tube video ..
If you have a shop you would like to see carry our designs let them know :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kcarter34@aol.com where can I find the tea during instructions? Thanks

Shelly Nichols said...

So beautiful! I got my pre order in! Awesome job! ❤️🤍💙

Arlene G said...

This is my absolute favorite Priscilla.....will be stitching this one up!

Helen L said...

What a great chart! Love it! I'll definitely be stitching that one! Congrats Priscilla and Chelsea for such a great design!! Hugs, H