Saturday, February 8, 2020

We Are Cover Girls!

Good morning! 
I cannot even tell you how excited I was to see this this morning! This is the Spring edition of Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine .. and that is our ( Chelsea and my) design on the COVER!

After I stopped crying .. :) what a dream come true! 
I knew I had to post this for you all to see! So here is our design Spring Tulips .. there will be a design in all 4 of the issues this year from us .. and this is the first . 
We have been keeping this finished piece a secret since December and am so glad we can let the cat out of the bag! To get a subscription you can visit the Punch needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine website here .. stitching shops also sell the magazines .. and Barnes and Noble sells them .. The Fat Quarter Shop will have them along with all the floss needed for the design!
Thank you for this honor Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

18 comments:

Rebecca said...

Priscilla and Chelsea, congratulations. Sooo cute. But I really must find some bunnies or spring lambs to replace those chickens. I feed cats at a barn at a neighbors and they have chickens. The birds come running when I get there as though I am feeding them!!!! The only time they are cute is when they put there head down and go waddling up through the field with me. Poor kitties can’t get to their bowls for these dirty creatures pecking at the bowl. 5 of them, they can empty a bowl faster than I can get my water gun working. Ok, more money to FQS. 😂

Sheila said...

Congratulations. I am so pleased for you.
Your design is just beautiful.
Hugs-x-

Maggie said...

Way to go, congratulations Ladies!!!

Arlene G said...

Congrats Ladies. What a delightful spring design. I look forward to seeing it stitched up on the Housewives! Maybe today???

Shannon W. said...

Beautiful design! Congratulations!

Sandy said...

Congratulations to two very deserving ladies!

Frankie said...

Congratulations to both of you! It's a beautiful, happy design and I can't wait to stitch it! Thank you so much for all of your wonderful inspiration Priscilla, you make my stitching world a much better place.

Missy’s Miracle Stitches said...

Congratulations!!! I am so very happy for you both! Your design is precious! I so admire your talent and willingness to share it.

Martha said...

Such a well deserved “dream come true” moment for both of you. Congratulations!!!

debi said...

Awesome!!! All your hard work is paying off!!

Julie S. said...

So excited for you! Am going to digitally subscribe so I don't miss out!

Helen L said...

Congratulations!!!! Sew cute!!! I love it!!! And I'm off to subscribe to the magazine!! :-)

Kathy H said...

So excited for you. Congratulations. I love the design. Can’t wait to get the magazine.

Barb said...

Congratulations to you both. What a delightful design!

Patty's Stitches said...

WOW!Congratulations to you ladies!!! I'm so excited for y'all!!! I can't wait to get the magazine and start stitching!

Elaine said...

How fabulous! This is such a cute design! Congratulations on making the cover and of course to be asked to design for the magazine!

Robin said...

Congratulations Priscilla and Chelsea! What an adorable chart, it makes me so happy. I'm so proud of you guys!!!!!!

Sam I Am...... said...

Congrats!!!! That is so awesome! I would cry too...I might even cry for you...I'm so happy for you and Chelsea...you both deserve it. You both have worked so hard and shared your wonderful talents and beautiful personalities with us and I for one am so grateful! Have a wonderful week and bask in the glory of it all!