Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Farmhouse in the Hutch

Good morning! The hutch is all Farmhoused up!
I took out most of the Spring pieces and replaced it with a more Farmhouse feel ..



Wouldn't we all love to go on a Dunn Run Now! 
This is the hutch I purchased at a second hand shop.. that got painted with chalk paint .. you can read more about that here 
The changeup to farmhouse was the perfect way to display all the What's in my cup ..Farmhouse edition ! Here is Wake Up! 
I left the yellow mixing bowls and turned the words around on the ones that were too Easter .I just love the bright yellow color .. The barn salt and pepper shakers and the cow sign are Pioneer Woman from Walmart .


Whats in My Cup ..Farm Charm .. you can read about here 
Love the berry basket and the strawberry salt and pepper shakers .. those were from Hobby Lobby

Farmhouse is the cute little piggy and you can read more about her here 
Love the stacked measuring cups with the vintage chicken



Whats in my Cup ..Cream .. you can read more about her here  
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! 

Our Etsy shop ..


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

8 comments:

Shelly Nichols said...

Perfect display for your farmhouse charm! Thanks for sharing!

Samantha said...

Beautiful! I need to hole up and stitch all the things so I can do this in y home. Love your patterns❤

Jeanna said...

Love the farmhouse display and what a great idea to turn the bowls! What do you use to stack your bowls? Nothing I've tried has worked.

the.pokey.little.pineapple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

The hutch looks just wonderful!! It is so cheerful, just what we all need now!

Wendy Howard said...

The hutch is gorgeous! I love al the little things that come all together to make such a beautiful display.

Helen L said...

I love your hutch Priscilla! If I had that up in my house I don't think I'd ever change it out! :-) I love chickens: partially because my maiden name was Hennis, catch the "Hen"-nis, :-) and when I was born, my dad was still farming. And we'd all love a Dunn Run! I found my first Rae Dunn in Feb, and then slam, the country was closed!! Well, it kept me from spending money anyway!! :-) Hope you and your family are all well. Thanks for the ray of sunshine you and Chelsea give us every Saturday!! Hugs, H

Tammy said...

Your hutch is absolutely beautiful! You you and Chelsea have inspired me to get back into cross stitch after about 30 years. Stitching with my daughters has helped get through this virus. We send each other pictures with updates all the time. I sent them each a COVID 19 package with a new pattern, fabric and thread. I am bing watching your floss tubes while I stitch. I have been crafting since I was 5 when my aunt taught me to crochet. My oldest daughter is also binge watching and may want to make a quilt now. The youngest and I have quilted so now we will help her when this is all over. Thank you so much for sharing your projects, house, and entertaining us weekly! Blessings, Tammy