Saturday, February 15, 2020

Winter Whirlygig 2


Good morning!
This is Winter Whirlygig by Heart In Hand Needleart .. stitched by Chelsea and finished by me ..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

My winter whirlygig  both of them are finished on vintage trivets from flea markets or thrift stores ..
I mounted the stitching on sticky board with 2 layers of batting underneath .. I added Lori Holt Vintage trim in cloud around the edges ,, then a ruffle of plaid fabric 
you can see how I finish round pieces in this video ..

I made a bow with 2 different ribbons .. added a wood snowflake that I painted ..
then topped that with a covered button ..and added flocked greenery under the bow .. the bow is attached to the trivet with a pipe cleaner and a magnet and washer attach the stitching ..
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Our Etsy shop ..
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

No comments: