Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A Tray of Chocolate Bunnies



Happy Wednesday! 
I stitched up this Hands On Design Chart ..More Chocolate Bunnies took a couple of evenings to stitch and finished it up this morning ..

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

I only stitched the bunnies and the carrots and left off the words.. I used Classic Colorworks floss in Trail Dust Pumpkin Harvest , Bean Sprout , Natures Trail and a scrap of light pink floss for the noses ..

I used a little vintage  silver tray .. It might be a butter dish by its shape ..I mounted the stitching with 2 layers of batting on sticky board .. then added some torn orange gingham for a ruffle and 2 green gingham bows .. it is stitched on 28 count tea/ coffee dyed evenweave ..
I have it in the top of my oval tiered tray ..  and it is super cute!
Thanks so much for your visit!


this weeks video ...

                      If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Gayla said...

That is so cute. I like the little button tails!

Karen said...

Very cute! You are an amazing stitcher, Priscilla.

Sam I Am...... said...

Priscilla, it is just the sweetest and especially how you finished it! I would like to stitch that one and I would leave off the words too. Your vignette is adorable for Spring! TYFS!

Barb said...

I love the orange trim with the carrots. That is such a cute design.