Sunday, December 2, 2018

Santa's List and Ornaments!

 Good morning!
This is Santa's List by Country Cottage Neeedleworks .. This is a stitchalong on our YouTube channel #pcsantaslist..
I mounted the stitching on sticky board .. then added a black and red Christmas plaid fabric to sticky board .. glued them together and added magnets to the Santa .. and washers to the back of the stitched piece.. that way I can put Santa in the Christmas bins and the cross stitch can be in the cross stitch bin .. Some flocked greenery .. jingle bell picks and some plaid ribbon for a bow and he is as cute as can be .. This Santa has been part of our decorations for a lot of years ..maybe 10-15 and this year I was thinking of not even putting him out .. but how perfect did this turn out!

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
This piece was stitched on an airplane to a Caribbean cruise .. on the cruise and finished in Orlando Florida the night before we started the week in Disney 

 IN Disney .. Santa had to hold it ( at Hollywood Studios) and at The Grand Floridian Cinderella's stepsisters and stepmother all had there turn with it too! So many memories will be associated with this piece! So fun!

 I finished up Chelsea's ornaments for her .. 2 from Little House Needleworks Hometown Holidays .. another stitchalong.. #pchometownholidays ..The pet Shop and The sweet shop .. and then a Country Cottage ornament By the Chimney .. all so cute! Ruffled torn homespun on the Hometown Holidays and tan ticking on the Country Cottage .. rusty bells , flocked evergreens, covered buttons  and jingle bells were added ..  These will be adorning Chelsea's trees..

Thanks so much for your visit!
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

gloriahanaway said...

Just spectacular! Everything old is new again.

Devon said...

Everything you do is so adorable and beautiful. You have encourage me to step outside my box, thank you for sharing with all of us.