Friday, December 29, 2017

Tiered Trays in 2017



Good morning! Today it is all abut the galvanized tiered tray ! I love to decorate this tray with both vintage and new things ..I use lots of salt and pepper shakers and just have fun with it! All colored text is clickable for you to read more about it!
 First up we have Winter 


Then on to Spring!



Chickens and Daisies were the next theme...



For May ...some stitching was added !




The Patriotic Tiered Tray 


Sunflowers were the theme for late summer...



Fall in the tiered tray!


Halloween



and finally Christmas which is still on display .. Next week it will all be changing over to Winter themed decor!


 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them all! They are filled with fun seasonal decor and the salt and pepper shakers are so cute:). Kathleen in Az

Quilting by the Lake said...

Love how you’ve decorated for each season. Can you tell me how large is the bottom tray? I saw a tiered tray for sale but it looks much smaller and wouldn’t be able to decorate as you have done yours.

shirley flavell said...

Love them all but I adore daisies so that tray won it for me.

Sandra said...

Lindo. Feliz Ano Novo.

Karen Gieselman said...

Beautiful! This is another item of yours I have tried to do. Mine look no way as pretty as yours. Again thanks for sharing!

Trisha said...

I love this tiered tray and all the fun ways you decorate it! Now I want one!

~Trisha