Monday, May 29, 2017

Patriotic Tiered Tray



It's Memorial Day!
The galvanized tiered tray in the kitchen got a little red, white and blue...
I  added flags to the painted mason jars, a few more bows of red gingham scattered throughout.. and a little stitched patriotic piece, I stitched a few years ago ..It is a Little House Needleworks chart
Still loving the banner on the hutch .. so I had to move the tray off the counter to the table for a little photo shoot!
I hope you all get to spend time with family and friends today and remember the reason for today !

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/

2 comments:

Kathleen George said...

With your mini stichery, you can tuck them in all sorts of vignettes. Love how you style your tier trays.
God Bless America!
Kathleen in Az

Carol said...

I think this patriotic tray is my favorite, Priscilla--it looks wonderful on your cute table runner, too! Hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day--on to the 4th of July!