Monday, May 29, 2017

Patriotic Tiered Tray



It's Memorial Day!
The galvanized tiered tray in the kitchen got a little red, white and blue...
I  added flags to the painted mason jars, a few more bows of red gingham scattered throughout.. and a little stitched patriotic piece, I stitched a few years ago ..It is a Little House Needleworks chart
Still loving the banner on the hutch .. so I had to move the tray off the counter to the table for a little photo shoot!
I hope you all get to spend time with family and friends today and remember the reason for today !

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

With your mini stichery, you can tuck them in all sorts of vignettes. Love how you style your tier trays.
God Bless America!
Kathleen in Az

Carol said...

I think this patriotic tray is my favorite, Priscilla--it looks wonderful on your cute table runner, too! Hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day--on to the 4th of July!