Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Galvanized Tiered Tray 2016

Good morning!
Let's take a stroll down galvanized tiered tray lane :) 
Last winter the tray was filled with snowmen and trees,,snowflakes and greenery..
 In the spring ..eggs, chickens and tulips filled the tray ..
 Late spring brought daisies and black gingham ... birds and chickens

From Memorial Day through July ..lots of flags and red, white and blue ..
 Late summer brings out the sunflowers...

 The Fall tray was filled with big sunflowers.. pumpkins, faux cotton and fall berries..
Cute fox and owl salt and pepper shakers too!
Halloween brings out the crows..jack o lanterns and owls..

Christmas this year had lots of buffalo check plaid.. Santa's .. pine cones..bottle brush trees and flocked greenery..and yes all my Christmas decorations are still up.. I start  taking down usually on New Years day ...

The tray is one of my favorite things to decorate each season!If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page !
I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

2 comments:

Sandy A said...

I love your decorated trays for all the seasons!! Each one so lovely...

Unknown said...

I love how you decorate the tier trays, full of seasonal abundance, so cute!
Kathleen in Az