Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Ho HO Ho Tiered Tray Tidbit

Morning! 

Santa is waking up ready to "Ho Ho Ho" around the world delivering his sleighful of gifts!  

"Ho Ho Ho" is our newest "Tiered Tray Tidbit" available here in our Etsy shop!


Chelsea stitched "Ho HO Ho" on 28 count Monaco that we dyed with Evening Blue and then tea/coffee dyed ..He would also look fabulous stitched on black!
 "Ho Ho Ho" joins "Be Merry" and "be Jolly" ! For finishing ..I finished "Ho ho Ho" as an ornament using our tutorial){below} ..I used the Stitching Housewives stripes in the red/black..
I used the gingham beads from Amazon for the hanger .. a bottlebrush wreath also from Amazon on the front and on the back..  the little Santa on the top of the covered button is from Hobby Lobby. The vintage trim around the edges is from Fat Quarter shop 


Don't forget to watch us this morning at 9 am central on the Fat Quarter shop flosstube channel!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

 

No comments: