Monday, November 1, 2021

Buffalo Plaid Christmas .. Jolly Housewives

 


Happy Monday friends! '

This is "Buffalo Plaid Christmas" and it's only available here at The Fat Quarter Shop as a PDF download! This is part of our "Jolly Housewives" that is our stitch a long with Kimberly at Fat Quarter shop for the month of December . 

all the details ... Stitched on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks .. I added Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in red/black .. I added greenery picks .. ribbon and a Joy ornament from Hobby Lobby .. The frame comes with the wood bead handle..





and the thread pack for the Buffalo Plaid Christmas! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: