Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Be Jolly.. Tiered Tray Tidbit

 

Good morning!

This is "Be Jolly" the newest "Tiered Tray Tidbit" .. 

Be Jolly is available here in our Etsy shop 

Santa is riding a chicken to deliver the gifts this Christmas!
Chelsea stitched "Be Jolly" on 28 count Rit dyed evenweave .. for finishing I finished like an ornament
our ornament finishing tutorial is below
I used the check beads from our Amazon shop for the hanger ..vintage trim  and Chelsea's Checks in black and white 



Thanks so much for stoppong by!

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Priscilla
Have you done video 224? I cant find it anywhere. Do you you are all well, perhaps that's why it wasnt posted?
Best wishes
Jenny from New Zealand