Friday, November 12, 2021

Frasier Fir Farm .. Dapper Doodad

Happy Friday! 

This is "Frasier Fir Farm
 .. our newest "Dapper Doodad"! "Frasier Fir Farm " is available here in our Etsy shop!

"Holly Tree Farm .. "Frasier Fir Farm"
 Chelsea stitched "Frasier Fir Farm" on 28 count black evenweave , For finishing I used a black paddle from Stitch, etc. on Facebook Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in the black and red .. a bow .. greenery and a bottle brush wreath. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: