Friday, November 26, 2021

Bringing Home The Tree.. Dapper Doodad

 

Good morning! It's Time  To be "Bringing Home The Tree" 

"Bringing Home The Tree" is available here in our Etsy shop !

Here are our 4 Dapper Doodad Tree Farm themed set! Holly Tree Farm.. Frasier Fir ( or Fraser) :) Farm Fresh Balsam .. and Bringing Home the Tree!  Chelsea stitched "Bringing Home the Tree" on 28 count black evenweave .. for finishing I used a green paddle from Stitch, etc. on Facebook .. Chelsea's Checks in red/ black .. and a bottle brush wreath from our Amazon shop  ..
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: