Monday, November 29, 2021

Hello Frosty.. All Jarred Up



Happy Monday!
This is "Hello Frosty" from our "All Jarred Up " series ..the last of the 3 new releases for December! Joining the February Calendar Crates and the new "Back up the Truck" "Winter Wonderland" Hello Frosty will ship to shops at the end of this week ..
Don't forget there is a "Cyber Monday sale in the Etsy shop! Just click here 
Frosty is stuffed in a mason jar .. surrounded by his snowman and fox friends.. He has a garland of snowmen and cardinals perched on his head.and hands . 

The supplies you need and below is a finishing tutorial ..
I stitched :" Hello Frosty on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks. I used Chelsea's Checks in black and white and Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in grey and white .. Vintage trim in cloud was added to the sides .

Hello Frosty will be a great addition to your Winter decor! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Our Etsy shop 



Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: