Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Tis The Season To Be Jolly .. Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning!

This is "Tis The Season To be Jolly" .. Tiered Tray Todbit .. finished as an ornament ..It's available here in our Etsy shop  

"Tis The Season" also comes with a bonus chart ..:) 

"Tis the Season" joins  "Here Comes Santa Claus" 

"Candy Cane Lane" 

and I'll Be Home For Christmas" .. all are available in our Etsy shop  

Chelsea stitched "Tis the Season" on 28 count black evenweave ..For finishing I finished it just like the ornaments in our finishing tutorial below . I used Chelsea's Checks .. vintage trim .. and the check beads and bottle brush wreaths are available in our amazon shop 


I can't wait to see whether you finish yours as an ornament or a tidbit! 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: